3,500 lb. Torsional Axle Assembly with Electric Brakes & 5-Bolt on 4-1/2 Inch Hub/Drums
Lippert torsional axles use specially formulated "rubber" cords to cushion the turning of the inner bar to create the best suspension on the market today. This progressive torque action provides the best shock absorption, load handling and durability features that are available for all types of trailers. The independent action of each wheel reduces shock transfer and trailer sway. The Reliable axle tube, brackets and internal bushings are designed to ensure and maintain accurate toe and camber. Includes Sure Lube system for maximum bearing protection.
Axle assembly includes torsional axle tube with spindles, castle nuts and cotter pins, 10" electric brakes, cast iron 5 on 4-1/2 inch hub/drums with bearings, seals, grease caps and lug nuts. Spindle arms are positioned at 30° downward starting angle.
- Axles may be special ordered with hub face widths from 24 to 94 inches. Please contact customer service.
- Includes (2) 5 on 4-1/2 inch studded hub/drums with bearings, seals and grease caps and 10 inch electric brakes
- One-piece forged spindles have a starting position of 30 degrees down
- 1-3/8 inch x 1-1/16 inch tapered spindles with castle nuts and cotter pins
- Includes Sure Lube bearing protection system
- Progressive torque action and independent suspension
- Axle brackets can be bolted or welded to trailer frame
|Mount Width||74 inch outside brackets|
|Overall Width||100 inch|
|Width At Hub Face||90 inch|