Trailer Side Door Lock with Padlock
Designed to secure side doors on enclosed trailers, this lock assembly allows entire 36 inch length of 3/4 inch pipe to cam over and secure the door. Includes 2 hinge assemblies, bracket with hasp and handle with black vinyl grip. Zinc plated to resist corrosion. Handle and hinges come pre-welded to pipe.
The model DL-80 lockrod cam and keeper lock-for cargo, stock, vehicle and utility trailers, as well as tractor trailers and ocean containers - is designed to protect the contents of enclosed cargo trailers. It will secure most rear doors and front personnel doors, and fits on vertical and horizontal lockrods.
- All steel lock allows entire length of pipe to cam over door
- Includes 2 hinges, bracket with hasp, handle and 36 inch pipe
- Zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Lock has a hardened plated steel pin - made from aircraft aluminum, will not rust!
- Lock has perimeter gasket to eliminate scratching and vibration noise
- Lock - Overall Dimensions 2-1/4 inch deep x 2-5/8 inch wide x 6-5/8 inch tall