Drivers Side Friction Sway Control
List Price: $106.95
Friction Sway Control - Drivers Side
Installing friction sway controls on either side of the trailer greatly reduces trailer sway and improves handling in adverse towing conditions.
Sway control units are used to dampen trailer sway caused by crosswinds and traffic.
- Installs and removes quickly by the use of two spring locking pins
- Quick attachment to the trailer frame ball plate and weight distribution head unit/weld-on ball plate
- Heavy-duty construction for added reliability
- Use of sway controls with surge brakes is not recommended
- Includes (1) sway control ball, (1) frame-mounted ball plate, (1) weld-on ball adapter and mounting hardware
|Warranty||One Year Limited|