Our Privacy and Security Policies
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for trailerpartsusa.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING:
We collect no information on dealers or consumers who browse our web pages.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect or have access to information that you voluntarily give us via orders, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will only use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our web site:
* See what data we have about you, if any.
* Change/correct any data we have about you.
* Have us delete any data we have about you.
* Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
TrailerPartsUSA.com employs a SiteSafe™ SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate from Go Daddy which creates an encrypted link between our site and your web browser. The encryption provided by an SSL Certificate helps prevent hackers from stealing private and confidential information sent via the Internet when sensitive information is being entered such as credit card information, etc.
We use encryption to protect your sensitive information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.